God is doing a great work in Kenya, and we want you to experience it firsthand. Many people ask us why they should invest the time and money to go on an impact trip. They say, “I want to serve!” We believe that this trip will not only allow you to serve people in Kenya, but we think it will inspire a sense of urgency to act and will give you clarity on how you can serve CARE for AIDS in your church and your community back in the U.S. The purpose of a CARE for AIDS impact trip is to:
- Help everyone understand the vision and model of CARE for AIDS.
- Give each participant an opportunity to serve our clients and their children through prayer, fellowship, encouragement, and teaching.
- Build relationships with our staff that will continue long after returning from Kenya.
- Establish strong bonds of friendship with other trip participants.
- Experience the beauty and majesty of Kenya’s most breathtaking national park by going on safari in the Masai Mara.
$2,000 + airfare. The $2,000 includes all lodging, food, and transportation on the ground in Kenya as well as the flying safari to the Masai Mara. The only item not included in that cost is personal souvenirs.
Trip dates for 2013 are as follows: March 14–23, March 21–30, June, July, and September.
View photos of past impact trips here
| Impact Trip |
Contact us. CARE for AIDS is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit. Copyright 2013.